Orange-Glazed Turkey with Cranberry Rice
This orange-glazed turkey dish has all the flavors of a grand holiday dinner in a meal that can be on the table in under 15 minutes. Serve with cranberry rice.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 389
- Calories from fat: 5%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 30.7g
- Carbohydrate: 57.8g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 165mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (14 1/4-ounce) can fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (3-ounce) package dried cranberries
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey cutlets
- 1/2 cup low-sugar orange marmalade
- Combine broth and cranberries in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add turkey, and cook 2 minutes. Turn and cook over high heat 2 minutes or until browned.
- Spoon marmalade over turkey; cook, uncovered, over medium heat 2 additional minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Fluff rice mixture with a fork; spoon evenly onto 4 plates, and top each serving with 2 cutlets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note