My family really enjoyed this. It was easy to prepare, i let it set for a few hours with the orange marmalade mixture on it and would probably let it set even longer next time. Did not make the gravy and it was still delicious.
Orange-Glazed Pork Roast
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 185
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 163mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Place roast on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined shallow roasting pan.
- Rub roast with pepper and salt.
- Heat marmalade in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds or until melted. Add mustard and rosemary, stirring until blended. Brush mixture over roast.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Remove roast from pan, and cut into slices; cover and keep warm.
- Sprinkle roasting pan with flour; place on cooktop, and cook over medium heat, 1 minute, whisking constantly. Add broth, and cook 5 more minutes, whisking constantly or until mixture thickens. Serve with sliced pork. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This