- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- calories 185
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 6 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 0.5 g
- cholesterol 49 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 163 mg
- calcium 24 mg
How to Make It
Place roast on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined shallow roasting pan.
Rub roast with pepper and salt.
Heat marmalade in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds or until melted. Add mustard and rosemary, stirring until blended. Brush mixture over roast.
Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Remove roast from pan, and cut into slices; cover and keep warm.
Sprinkle roasting pan with flour; place on cooktop, and cook over medium heat, 1 minute, whisking constantly. Add broth, and cook 5 more minutes, whisking constantly or until mixture thickens. Serve with sliced pork. Garnish, if desired.