Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted.
- Bring juice concentrate, sugar, and cinnamon to a boil in a heavy saucepan; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in toasted pecans.
- Drop pecans 1/2 inch apart onto an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Let stand until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This