Orange Glazed Chicken Breast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) can of frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram
- 6 boneless sknless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Combine orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish. Dip each breast in orange juice mixtures and place in slow cooker. Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Cover, cook on low 7 - 9 hour or high 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker turn cooker to high and cover.
- Combine wter and cornstarthc. Stir into liquid in slow cooker. Place cover slightly ajar on cooker. Cook until sauce is thick and bubbly, approximately 14 to 20 minutes. Serve over chicken.
- Variation: to increase spice in dish, add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce to orange juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Glazed Chicken Breast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes