Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 69
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 36mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 pound carrots, scraped and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine carrot and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add orange juice concentrate, sweetener, and ginger to carrot mixture, stirring well. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 8 minutes or until carrot is tender and liquid is reduced, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: If your carrots have gone limp, soak them in ice water for 20 to 30 minutes until they are crisp again.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables