- 4 medium Braeburn apples*
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Toppings: yogurt, granola
How to Make It
Remove cores from apples, leaving a 1/2-inch core on bottom of each. Place apples in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Stir together honey and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle mixture over apples, filling apple centers.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender, basting every 15 minutes with drippings. Serve with desired toppings.
*McIntosh, Golden Delicious, or Fuji apples may be substituted.