Orange Ginger Peas
The unique blend of ingredients adds a lot of flavor to these peas.
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Remove and discard ginger. Serve with slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note