I marinated the chicken for an hour and it turned out very well. Easy to make.
Orange-Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs
A simple, quick marinade adds bold flavor to this grilled chicken recipe, making it perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 8 Minutes
- Calories: 146
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 22.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 161mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 (4-oz.) skinned and boned chicken thighs
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro sprigs, orange slices
- 1. Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top freezer bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 2. Remove chicken thighs from marinade, and discard marinade.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note