Orange Gelatin Pretzel Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 cup(s) cool whip
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
- 2 can(s) crushed pineapple (8 oz.) drained
- 2 cup(s) crushed pretzels
- 1 can(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 package(s) orange gelatin (3oz.) size
- 3 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and 3 tsp. sugar; stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish. Bake 350 for 10 min. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add pineapple and oranges. Chill until partially set (30 min).
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares. Garnish with additional whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by good4u and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note