- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add chocolate, liqueur, and whipping cream; beat well. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at high speed 5 minutes or until spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings