Yield: 1 cup (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 23
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 22mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons tub-style light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, spreading to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes.
- Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula. Add cream cheese and remaining ingredients, stirring well until blended.
- Serve with fresh fruit, such as apple or pear slices, strawberries, or pineapple chunks (fruit not included in analysis).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note