- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 pound(s) salmon cut in 4 portions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard and orange marmalade.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish and spread the mustard-marmalade mixture evenly over the top of each piece.
- cook 12 minutes.
- *from Fitness Magazine
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blondebee69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note