More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon-lime-flavored vodka
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 10 ounces crushed ice
- 1 splash lemon-lime soft drink
- orange rind twists (garnish)
- Combine 1/4 cup fresh orange juice, 2 Tbsp. lemon-lime-flavored vodka, and 1 Tbsp. orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker; fill with ice. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with crushed ice. Top with a splash of lemon-lime soft drink. Garnish with orange rind twists.
We tested with Ketel One Citroen lemon-lime-flavored vodka and Triple Sec orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note