Notes: Purchase Mexican crema in Latino markets, or substitute crème fraîche or sour cream.
This recipe goes with Mexican Chopped Salad with Orange Crema
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from fat: 82%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Cholesterol: 7.1mg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema (see notes)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, and crema. Stir in lime juice and peel. If making up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments