Orange CreamSicle Nobake Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) Butter softened
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 2 box(es) Voortmans Shortbread Cookies crushed
- Cream Cheese softened
- Frozen No Pulp Orange Juice
- Condensed Milk
- Powdered Sugar OPTIONAL
- Cool Whip thawed
- For Crust:
- Crush cookies completely
- Stir in softened butter and pinch of salt til crumbly
- Press down in to 13x9 cake pan to form crust
- For Filling:
- In large bowl mix together softened cream cheese, orange juice, condensed milk and sugar (if desired) until creamy.
- Fold in whip cream completely
- Generously spoon on to crust, spreading evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Cut in to small squares and enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Johannas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes