Orange CreamSicle Nobake Cheesecake
A rich super easy no bake cheesecake that will leave them wanting more!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) Butter softened
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 2 box(es) Voortmans Shortbread Cookies crushed
- Cream Cheese softened
- Frozen No Pulp Orange Juice
- Condensed Milk
- Powdered Sugar OPTIONAL
- Cool Whip thawed
- For Crust:
- Crush cookies completely
- Stir in softened butter and pinch of salt til crumbly
- Press down in to 13x9 cake pan to form crust
- For Filling:
- In large bowl mix together softened cream cheese, orange juice, condensed milk and sugar (if desired) until creamy.
- Fold in whip cream completely
- Generously spoon on to crust, spreading evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Cut in to small squares and enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Johannas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note