Orange Creamsicle Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) orange cake mix
- 1 package(s) orange flavored gelatin
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tub(s) thawed cool whip
- white chocolate shavings
- Prepare cake as directed on package and bake as directed in a 9 x13-inch baking pan. Poke holes in cake while still hot with a wood spoon handle. Make gelatin with 1 cup boiling water, pour over cake while hot. Now cool cake completely. Make vanilla pudding using the 1 cup milk, stir in extracts. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread this over cake. Sprinkle with white chocolate shavings. Chill in refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Creamsicle Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes