Orange Cream Cookies
Prize-Winning Recipe 2009! Love that creamy, dreamy orange and vanilla frozen treat? Fall in love with a cookie that's sweetly reminiscent. Winner's Quote "I tried to make the flavors from my favorite frozen popâorange sherbet with the vanilla ice cream in the center." Special Touch Extra baking chips? Carefully melt them and drizzle over baked cookies Nutrition Information: 1 Cookie: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 70mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0% Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 5 drops yellow food color
- 2 drops red food color
- 1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 1. Heat oven to 350Â°F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients except baking chips until soft dough forms. Stir in baking chips.
- 2. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough with 1 1/2 tablespoon-size cookie scoop or by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or just until dough is set (do not overbake). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dansana and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Cream Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies