Orange Cream Cake
- 1 recipe Basic White Cake Batter
- Orange Cream Filling
- 1 recipe Orange Buttercream Frosting
- Garnishes: Cream Cheese Eggs, sugared grapes, fresh flowers
- Pour cake batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
- Bake at 325° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool on wire racks.
- Spread Orange Cream Filling between cake layers (not on top). Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Spread Orange Buttercream Frosting on top and sides of cake. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator. (Cake may be frozen up to 1 month.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This