Orange and Cranberry Tea Sandwiches
The sweetness of orange marmalade and dried cranberries complement the savory layer of smoked turkey and peppery arugula in Orange and Cranberry Tea Sandwiches.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Stir together softened cream cheese, dried cranberries, orange marmalade, and pecans.
- Spread on: pumpernickel bread; sandwich with thinly sliced smoked turkey and fresh arugula.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers