Try Orange-Cranbery Salsa for a new and flavorful twist that's sprinkled atop sauteed Chicken breast and Bibb lettuce.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped*
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1. Cut orange sections in half. Combine all ingredients; cover and let stand 1 hour.
- *Frozen cranberries, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange-Cranberry Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Diabetic, Low Calorie, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat, Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: Autumn, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living