- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary sprigs, whole cranberries
How to Make It
Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer mixture, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
Place pork in a lightly greased, shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, basting occasionally with half of cranberry mixture. Slice pork, and serve with remaining cranberry mixture. Garnish, if desired.