- 1 (16-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnishes: halved oranges slices, fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Remove half of mixture, and set aside.
Brown pork in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place pork in a lightly greased, shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, basting occasionally with half of cranberry mixture. Remove from oven; cover pork with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Slice pork, and serve with reserved cranberry mixture.