Delicious! I will serve this at our Christmas Eve party.
Orange-Cranberry Gin and Tonic
Orange juice and cranberries lend a bit of festive flair to the classic gin and tonic, making Orange-Cranberry Gin and Tonic the party perfect cocktail.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 (2-inch) orange rind strip
- 1 tablespoon fresh cranberries*
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup tonic water
- Muddle orange rind strip, fresh cranberries, and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes, gin, and fresh orange juice. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Pour into an 8-oz. glass; top with tonic water. Serve immediately.
- *Frozen cranberries, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note