- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
UNROLL crescent roll dough on Reynolds Parchment Paper to form 12x7-inch rectangle; firmly press perforations to seal. Sprinkle with cranberries, pecans and brown sugar. Starting at long side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Cut into 16 pieces. Press slightly to form round shape.
ARRANGE pieces, cut side up, 2 inches apart on lined cookie sheet.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
MIX powdered sugar, orange zest, and juice in small bowl until well blended. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Serve immediately.