Orange-, Clove-, and Cranberry-Infused Bourbon
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 2 (2-inch) orange rind strips
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 cup lightly crushed fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle bourbon
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a 1-qt. canning jar. Add bourbon; cover with metal lid, and screw on band. Let bourbon stand at room temperature 4 days.
- 2. Shake jar to distribute flavors. Pour bourbon mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in Simple Syrup, and pour into a clean 1-qt. canning jar or 3 to 4 small bottles. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 2 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages