Orange Cinnamon Tea Cake
Duncan Hines - One of our most aromatic cakes, Orang Cinnamon Tea Cake tastes as lovely as its fresh-from-the-oven aroma implies www.duncanhines.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 3 eggs large
- 1-1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange juice
- 1/4 can(s) walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 20-inch bundgt or tube pan.
- For cake: combine cake mis, eggs, 1-1/3 cups orange juice, oil and cinnamon in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric miser for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts. Pour into pan. Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center ocmes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze: combine frosting and 1 tablespoon organge juice in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Cinnamon Tea Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts