Wake up your family to the enticing aroma of citrusy Orange-Cinnamon Rolls baking in the oven.
Coastal Living MARCH 2013
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add salt and 2 cups flour, beating until smooth. Add remaining 1 cup flour, stirring until a soft dough forms.
3. Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl, turning to coat. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
4. Punch dough down; turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 9- x 18-inch rectangle. Sprinkle Cinnamon-Sugar Filling over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
5. Gently roll up dough, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 12 slices, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Place slices in a lightly greased 9-inch round pan. Cover and let rise 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size. (To make ahead, cover and chill overnight. Let come to room temperature while oven preheats.)
6. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover dough, and bake 22 minutes or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes; drizzle Orange Icing over warm rolls.
Go to Full Version of