These Rolls are Delicious and light and sweet and better than the pillsbury in a roll! I love my wife and I love her more when she makes these! She rolls out in sugar instead of flour...mmmmmm...YUM! SUPER EASY TO MAKE
More From Coastal Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
Rise: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Bake: 22 Minutes
- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cup warm orange juice or water (100° to 110°)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- Cinnamon-Sugar Filling
- Orange Icing
- 1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add salt and 2 cups flour, beating until smooth. Add remaining 1 cup flour, stirring until a soft dough forms.
- 3. Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl, turning to coat. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- 4. Punch dough down; turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 9- x 18-inch rectangle. Sprinkle Cinnamon-Sugar Filling over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 5. Gently roll up dough, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 12 slices, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Place slices in a lightly greased 9-inch round pan. Cover and let rise 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size. (To make ahead, cover and chill overnight. Let come to room temperature while oven preheats.)
- 6. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover dough, and bake 22 minutes or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes; drizzle Orange Icing over warm rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note