- 7 chocolate graham crackers
- 4 teaspoons light butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- 3 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, plus additional for garnish
- Orange zest for garnish
- calories 259
- fat 7 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 229 mg
- calcium 164 mg
How to Make It
Finely grind crackers in food processor. Remove to bowl. Add butter; mix well.
Coat 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; press crumbs into bottom. Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
Combine orange zest, juice, and liqueur in microwave-safe dish. Add gelatin; set aside, 10 minutes. Microwave on HIGH, 20 seconds.
Combine mixture and next 5 ingredients in bowl. Beat till smooth. Add 3 cups whipped topping; beat until color is uniform. Pour mixture into crust, cover; chill 3–4 hours. Serve with whipped topping and orange zest, if desired.