Orange Chicken with Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) skinless chicken thights
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 whole(s) onions quartered
- 1 pound(s) small red potatoes
- 1 whole(s) small butternut squash peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 clove(s) garlic peeled
- 1 whole(s) orange cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 8 sprig(s) thyme
- 1. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season with 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 2. In the bowl of a slow cooker, combine the chicken, onions, potatoes, squash, garlic, orange, broth, honey, and thyme.
- 3. Set slow cooker to high and cook, covered, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken in cooked through, about 2 1/2 hours.
- 4. Divide the chicken mixture into individual bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Chicken with Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes