- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast , cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 cups cut-up fresh vegetables
- 1/2 cups orange marmalade
- 4 cups hot cooked rice , cooked without salt
How to Make It
STIR the cornstarch, stock and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
SPRAY a 12-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it's well browned, stirring often.
ADD the garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
STIR in the cornstarch mixture and marmalade. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve over the rice.
*Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, red and/or green pepper strips and sliced onions.
For Extra Flavorful Rice: Cook the rice in Swanson® Chicken Broth instead of water.