We had this for dinner last night. So quick and easy and the kids loved it!
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Photo: Dominic Perri; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 684mg
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon 5-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts separated from dark green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice for serving, optional
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add broccoli; return to a boil. Cook until bright green, about 1 minute; drain.
- 2. Season chicken with salt, pepper and 5-spice powder. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook for 1 minute without stirring. Continue to cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Add white and light green parts of scallions. Sauté for 30 seconds. Stir in broccoli, marmalade and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- 4. Serve over brown rice, if desired, sprinkled with scallion greens and almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note