Orange Chicken Skewers with Classic Salsa Verde
- Classic Salsa Verde, made with avocado
- Fresh orange juice
- Small chunks of chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh orange zest
- 1. Prepare salsa as directed, then puree some with a little orange juice to taste to make dipping sauce.
- 2. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for high heat (450° to 550°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 2 to 4 seconds). Meanwhile, in a bowl, season chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and orange zest to taste. Thread chicken on small skewers.
- 3. Grill chicken, turning often, until no longer pink in center. Transfer to a platter and serve with dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes