Orange Cheesecake Dip
Refrigerated cheesecake filling is sold in a tub near the cream cheese. It is fully cooked and ready to use. Serve this incredibly easy but equally impressive dessert dip with sliced pears, apricots, cherries, strawberries, and assorted cookies.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (24.2-oz.) container ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note