Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines Orange Cake mix
- 1 package(s) Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Mix above ingredients together in a mixer. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Pour batter into pan and bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Glaze: 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup Orange juice
- 1 stick margarine
- Bring above ingredients to a boil for 2 minutes.
- After removing cooked cake from oven, punch holes in top of cake with a bamboo skewer. Pour 1/2 of the glaze over cake while hot in pan. Leave cake in pan until cake is cool. Remove from pan. Punch holes in cake and pour rest of glaze over cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JayneW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note