Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup(s) Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 11 ounce(s) Can Mandarin Oranges, Undrained
- 20 ounce(s) Canned Crushed Pineapple, Undrained
- 10 ounce(s) Cool Whip, Defrosted in Fridge
- 1 box(es) Large Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs and oranges together. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake according to instructions and until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frosting: Mix together pineapple, defrosted cool whip and vanilla pudding until thick. Frost cake. Store in the fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pennyedge and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts