- 1/3 cup stick margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 4 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar (about 17 ounces)
- 5 teaspoons skim milk
How to Make It
Cream margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until light and fluffy. Add extracts and salt; beat well. Gradually add sugar and milk, beating at low speed. Increase speed to high, and beat until well-blended and spreadable.
Note: If frosting is made ahead, cover, and chill. Add a small amount of milk, to soften. Beat until spreadable.