This frosting is great! It is perfect on the orange chocolate cupcakes. Definitely would make again.
Orange Buttercream Frosting
This recipe goes with Double Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes With Orange Buttercream Frosting
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 (16-oz.) package confectioners sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1. Beat butter and orange rind at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners sugar, beating until well blended.
- 2. Stir in 2 Tbsp. orange juice, adding additional orange juice, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings