- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 1 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
How to Make It
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with 1 Tbsp. milk and orange juice, beating at low speed until blended and smooth after each addition.
If desired, beat in remaining 1 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, until desired consistency. Beat in food coloring until blended, if desired.