Orange Butter Cake
Community Recipe from
- 8 4/5 ounce(s) unsalted butter
- 7 ounce(s) fine sugar
- 5 piece(s) eggs
- 10 ounce(s) cake flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) double action baking powder
- 7 ounce(s) orange juice concentrate
- some orange rind
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange extracts
- Beat butter with sugar at medium speed till fluffy.Add in eggs gradually till well combined. Add flour and baking powder & orange juice alternately. Pour batter into 9" round pan. Bake at temp 170C for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Evelyn98 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes