Orange Butter Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 4/5 ounce(s) unsalted butter
- 7 ounce(s) fine sugar
- 5 piece(s) eggs
- 10 ounce(s) cake flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) double action baking powder
- 7 ounce(s) orange juice concentrate
- some orange rind
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange extracts
- Beat butter with sugar at medium speed till fluffy.Add in eggs gradually till well combined. Add flour and baking powder & orange juice alternately. Pour batter into 9" round pan. Bake at temp 170C for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Evelyn98 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note