- 1/2 (16-oz.) package vermicelli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 (14-oz.) can beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound cooked, sliced Greek-Style Beef
- Toppings: sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add carrots and snow peas, and stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in beef broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add Greek-Style Beef and hot cooked pasta; toss well to combine. Serve immediately with desired toppings.