Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 304mg
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef broth or water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound top round London broil, cut into strips
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, lemon juice and cornstarch in a bowl; set aside.
- Warm oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, turn heat to high and cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook, stirring, until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in reserved sauce, orange zest and juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes