I wasn't a fan of this recipe. It got a bit better when I added more soy sauce, salt, and some minced garlic.I won't be making it again.
Orange Beef and Broccoli
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 238
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 27.7g
- Carbohydrate: 16.6g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 570mg
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup low-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- Cooking spray
- 1. Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
- 2. While broccoli cooks, combine broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- 3. Place cornstarch in a shallow dish. Dredge steak in cornstarch.
- 4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak; sauté 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Add broth mixture; cook 1 minute or until thick. Stir in broccoli. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes