- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup low-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- Cooking spray
- calories 238
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 7 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 27.7 g
- carbohydrate 16.6 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 570 mg
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
While broccoli cooks, combine broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
Place cornstarch in a shallow dish. Dredge steak in cornstarch.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak; sauté 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Add broth mixture; cook 1 minute or until thick. Stir in broccoli. Serve immediately.