The Orange Beach
Inspired by the vibrant orange and pink sunsets over the Alabama Gulf Coast town of Orange Beach, this cocktail is a new spin on the classic Tequila Sunrise.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup blanco (white) tequila (such as Sauza Blanco)
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- Orange slice or lime wedge (optional)
- Combine orange juice, tequila, cranberry juice cocktail, and lime juice and stir well. Serve over ice. Add grenadine just before serving to create the "sunset" effect. Garnish with a slice of orange or lime, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic