If you can't find watercress, use 2 more cups of torn fresh spinach.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 5.1g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 63mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn fresh watercress
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 2. Combine watercress and spinach. Pour orange juice mixture over greens; toss gently.
- 3. Divide watercress mixture evenly among salad plates. Arrange orange sections and avocado slices evenly over each salad.
- carbo rating: 3
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads