Create unique "croutons" by cutting a French baguette into roughly 3-inch portions. Hollow out each portion, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Place the shells upright on 4 serving plates, and fill with salad. Arrange additional salad around the shells.
More From Southern Living
- 2 medium avocados, sliced
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (5-oz.) bag mixed baby greens
- 3 slices prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1. Arrange avocado slices and orange sections on mixed greens on a large serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with prosciutto, red onion, and walnuts. Drizzle with desired amount of Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note