Orange and Roquefort Salad
Vinaigrette: 1/2 t grated orang zest, 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4cup olive oil, 1 tsp white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 head(s) Belgian lettuce
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnut halves Toasted
- 4 ounce(s) Roquefort cheese 1/2inch dice or crumbled
- 1 Red apple Diced unpeeled
- 4 ounce(s) Baby arugula
- 1 Orange Sections
- Drizzle lettuce with vinaigrette and add walnuts cheese, and apple. Add zest over top and add orange sections.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shoola and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange and Roquefort Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads