Opera (White) Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dark Karo Syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Cook sugar, cream, and syrup to 236 degrees, do not stire after the mixture boils.
- Add butter and vanilla and leave until 110 degrees.
- Beat with wooden spoon until dull.
- Pour onto waxed paper when it holds it shape.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Killick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Opera (White) Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts